Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 90-98 Welcome Back...

I have so much to tell you guys!  A lot has transpired over the past week and I'm proud of myself.  First, I finally went to the GYM!!! I know, right?! Go me!  Last Thursday, I decided to get up and go to the gym and my plan was to walk with my sister as she walked her son to the bus stop and then go straight to the gym.  I knew getting out of the house would force me to go in the right direction.  Anyway, my sister offered to go with me and we worked out for about an hour and fifteen minutes.  How did it go?  Well, the elipicial machine was too much for me to handle so I could only do it for 15 minutes.  I remember when I was about 80 pounds lighter, the ellipicial machine was easy and I could go 30 minutes like it was nothing but not now.  After the ellipicial machine, I moved to the stationary bike.  I never really like stationary bikes but I got a good 20 minutes in.  Finally, I moved on to weights to strengthen my legs and back.  After all that I felt really accomplished and really good about myself.  The next day I was in a little pain but mainly my lower body, which I didn't mind because I need my hips and buttocks to shrink. 

This past Monday, I decided to go back to the gym but this time it was in the evening.  I thought it would be less people there because I wanted to go wild and run on the treadmill.  When I went to the gym last Thursday, I was too scared to try the treadmill because the strain on my knees were to excruciating to deal with.  Well, Monday I decided to start with the treadmill and since the gym was empty, I decided to run a little.  I ran a 3.5 for 15-30 seconds after which I stopped because two women walked in and I'm really self conscience of my body.  I can't stand all the shaking especially my butt and boobs.  When they walked in, they had to walk behind me in order to completely enter the gym and I was mortified because I didn't notice them, I had on my IPod, until they passed me.  I know it's silly but I can't have someone around when my body is shaking excessively.  It's embarrassing!  Anyway, when I ran on the treadmill, I discovered that I could run...on a treadmill!  My knees weren't popping and cracking or in pain.  I'm glad I tried it besides, I figure if Aurthur on the Biggest Loser can run on a treadmill weighing over 400 pounds, then I can do it also.

Today I went back to the gym and it was a bit crowded.  I didn't allow my psychoness to run me out of the gym this time.  I walked in and went directly to the ellipicial machine.  I set the time for 30 minutes but could only complete 20; however, the first day I went I could barely do five minutes.  This was an improvement.  After I worked on the ellipical machine, I began my 20 minute workout on the stationary bike and completed my work out with lifting weights.

Although I did not complete my journey of 100 pounds in 100 days, I have made some significant changes and improvements.  I lost 15 pounds and have managed to keep within two or 3 pounds for two months.  Today was my last weigh-in for the 100 pounds in 100 days challenge but I'm not anywhere done.  For those of you following me to see if I could lose 100 pounds in 100 days, I apologize for not completing my journey.  I do not apologize, however, for the goals, weights, accomplishments I've achieved.  Since, I did not complete my jorney in the time promised, I am going to change the name of my blog so I will not promote false advertisement.  I hope I've encourage many and helped other start their fight and continue fighting.  I know I am because I rock and I'm worth it.

I hope you continue to follow me.  My new blog name is 100 Pounds 100 Days-ish.  LOL Lets see if I double this number and lose 30 pounds which will make my total 45! 

No comments:

Post a Comment