Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One Week to Go - Dec. 1, 2010

Today marks the one week mark until my official weigh-in on Dec. 1!  I'm excited and nervous at the same time!  I'm excited about the change and I can see myself feeling and looking better on March 10, 2011 but I'm nervous about the struggle I have to endure before I get there.  I have a tone of questions running through my head:  Will I lose 100 pounds in 100 days or will it be less? If I lose less, am I a failure? How much weight lose is acceptable if I can't reach 100 pounds?  I know I shouldn't stress and I'm trying to relax but it's difficult.  I don't want to let myself down or people who are encouraging. 

One thing that's helping me is my faith.  I was raised in church and my mother use to quote a scripture to us when we would say the word "can't".  She would say, "I can do all things through Christ that strength me. (Philippians 4:13).  This will be my motivation scripture when I'm jumping rope, on elliptical machine and incorporating new healthier food in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment