Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 36-39 Weigh-in #6

Last week's weigh-in was a real shocker.  I basically undid my hard work from the previous week's lost and I am ashamed.  I let myself, God, husband and my readers down.  When I weighted myself last week and saw that I gained five pounds, yes, FIVE POUNDS, I was mortified.  I couldn't believe I allowed my old self to creep back up.  At first I thought, "What did I do wrong?  I didn't eat anything bad" but then I remembered that I ate cookies, and my weekend eating slowly became a Monday through Friday thing.  The taste of something sweet engulfed me to the point where I wasn't making the decisions anymore.  I was doing without thinking.  Eating unconsciously not taking thought or account for my actions and that's exactly how I got to be over 300 pounds.  I can't let this go on. 

Pray for me that God grant me strength to continue to succeed.  Also, drop me a line and let me know how you are doing losing weight.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,

    I just started following you and I love your blog. Please join my weight loss blog and lets support eachother!

    Awesome job on your success!
    See you soon,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete