Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 56-57 Weigh-in #9

Weighed myself yesterday and I lost another pound!  I know my weight loss is slow but a loss is a loss and I'm thrilled not to have gained any weigh.  Thank God!

Two weeks ago, when I gained weight for two weeks straight, I realized that I'm not going to be able to loose 100 pound in 100 days.  I'm sort of okay with this realization but it is rather disappointing.  To be honest I don't think I'm trying hard enough but when I started this weigh loss challenge, I was rushing to loose weight.  Over the last month or so I'm realizing that I can't run this thing like a sprint.  I have to run it like a marathon and it really sucks!  I know I didn't get to be over 300 pounds over night.  It was a goal that took over ten year to achieve but I thought that I could treat myself as if I'm on the Biggest Loser show and loose one hundred plus pounds in six months or less.  I'm still shooting for one hundred pounds in one hundred days but if I don't reach that goal in one hundred days I'm going to keep going until I feel I am at a comfortable weight. 

On another note, I'm debating whether or not if I should join weight watchers.  On one had they basically do all the work for you as far as calorie counting but on the other hand I have the access to the same information.  I can do research, actually more research and put together a meal plan based off the amount of calories I need to take in on a daily basis.  The only problem is I haven't done this with one hundred percent effort.  I really can't afford weight watchers but I know I don't have to do as much work when it comes to putting together a food plan.  What do you guys think?  Weight Watchers or not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment