Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day Fifteen - Week 2 Weigh-in

This morning I woke up excited and nervous about the weigh-in.  I had a ruff week and I knew I was going to lose weight but it wasn't going to be as much as I wanted.  As I got on the scale my prayer was for weight loss not a big number.  Anything over one pound would be great, Jesus. So, I got on the scale, waited for those numbers to finish running and BAM I lost three pounds! Thank you Jesus for a loss!

I had a ruff week and thought my weight loss would be low and it was.  I'm okay with three pounds but I need to step it up.  I really need to get over my fear of the gym and people looking at me when I exercise and be like Nike and just do it.  This is exactly what I'm going to do.  Tomorrow at 6 a.m. I going to the gym and work out for at least 30 minutes.  JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment