Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day Two - Feeling Good

Today went a little better than yesterday.  I even went to the movies today and didn't eat popcorn or drink soda! Very proud of myself.  Instead I had a sandwich from Subway, 6 in., and I was just as happy eating my sandwich and watching the movie. I'm still optimistic and determined and I can't wait until the new healthier me is "born".

Although I'm only two days in, I feel a change already.  I don't fill stuffed all the time and when I go to bed at night, I'm not uncomfortably stuffed with food.  I used a saucer and not a plate with my food and only drink water.  I know I can do this. Now I just have to work on going to the gym.

I know I'm suppose to go because it will beneficit for me but I just have issues with people being there while I'm at the gym.  I don't like people looking at me excerising because my mind begins to run and I try to think what they are thinking.  I'm going to conquer this thing and I will go to the gym.

I hope you are doing well on your journey.  Drop me a line sometimes and let me know how you are doing. 

Day Two Menu
  • Breakfast
    • 1 cup Cream of wheat with 1 tablespoon butter and 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
  • Lunch
    • Subway Turkey & ham sandwich with cheese, spinach, cucumbers, red onions and 1 tablespoon lite mayo
    • Water
    • Apple slices (from Subway)
    • Peanut M&M (230 cal)
  • Dinner
    • 1 cup baked mac and cheese
    • turkey breast
    • cabbage
    • water
    • last of sweet potato pie

No comments:

Post a Comment