Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day Five

Yesterday I went shopping and brought all fruits and vegetables.  I even brought vegetables and fruits that I normally wouldn't eat like red and brown pears, avocado and pomegranate.  I am attempting to try food I normally wouldn't eat so I can have a better experience with losing weight.  My thinking is if I try it I might like it and if I keep eating it I will eventually love it changing how I view food. 

Although I am not counting every calorie right now, I eat half of everything on my plate.  I feel like I've already lost some weight and I'm excited about the weigh-in on Wednesday.  Just in case you're not sure what foods to buy, here is my shopping list from yesterday.  I will post the recipes as I cook them bu this should give you an idea of the food I'm eating

Shopping List
  1. Fresh beets
  2. Cabbage
  3. Kale
  4. Garlic
  5. Broccoli
  6. Apples
  7. Oranges
  8. Red and Brown Pears
  9. 1% Cottage cheese
  10. Italian Blend Cheese
  11. Blackberries, Raspberries, blueberrys
  12. Chicken brests and Thigs
  13. Salmon
  14. Talapia
  15. Mixed Vegetables
  16. Eggs
  17. Wheat Crackers
  18. Carrots
  19. Celery
  20. Canned tuna
  21. Wheat bread
  22. Wheat English Muffins
  23. Wheat Thin Begals
  24. Oatmeal
  25. Wheat Ritoni
  26. Scallons
  27. Red and Green peppers
  28. Fresh Parsley
  29. Pomegranate
  30. Black Graps

No comments:

Post a Comment