Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day Twenty-nine - Weigh-in #5

Today was a very eventful day.  To start, I weighed myself and I currently weigh 322!  Awesome!  I lost five pounds during Christmas week and I ate at three family members houses!  How awesome is that?  When I stepped off that scale, I had to do a little praise dance and shout my way out of the bathroom.  I thank God for this loss because I thought I was going to lose another three pounds but thanks be to God for helping me stay focused this week. 

Another awesome thing happened today is the camera my husband ordered me for Christmas finally came today.  I started taking pictures like crazy of anything I could find.  My camera is so awesome that I had to include some pictures in this blog.

I'm cooking ground turkey with fresh garlic, red peppers and onions for my baked Ziti

Southern kale with garlic, pepper, Cayenne pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt


No comments:

Post a Comment