Wednesday, December 1, 2010

End of Day One

Day one didn't go exactly how I expected it to go but I'm not giving up.  I need to go food shopping so I can plan better but right now I'm minimizing my portions and keeping a close eye on what I eat.  Tonight after an awesome Bible Study, I came home wanting something to eat (out of habit). Now I need to figure out a healthy snack that I can have after church.  I know you might say I shouldn't eat anything but I think if I eat a piece of fruit or carrots or other veggies, I should be fine because they are low in calorie.  Plus, if I save 100 calories for my after church craving I should be fine. 

I really do not want to tell you want I ate today but since the reason for this blog is to make me accountable and the be completely honest, I will tell you. 
  • Breakfast
    • 1 cup oatmeal w/tablespoon sugar
    • 1 Snickers (230) cal
  • Lunch
    • 1 apple
    • 1 slice of homemade sweet potato pi
  • Dinner
    • Mac & Cheese
    • Sweet potatoes
    • Cabbage
    • Ham
  • Snacks
    • Hot Coco
    • Trail mix
    • Sweet potato w/pecan
  • Drinks
    • Water
I know it's bad but I see my problem, not enough veggies and fruits.  I'm proud that I didn't drink soda today because I had my favorite in the fridge, Dr. Pepper.  I'm a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment