Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day Twenty Two - Week 3 Free from the Thirties!

That's right! I'm out of the 30's! I now weigh 327!  I'm celebrating because I was quickly approaching 340 pounds before I started and now that number is quickly starting to fade further and further away from me.  Just think, soon I will be posting that I'm completely out of the 300s! Awe man, that's going to be an awesome day to celebrate and I can't wait! I can see myself smaller and at a good healthier weight of 235 pounds. Yes, I now that's still big and fat but considering where I started I say 100 pounds lighter isn't bad. 

Have you ever envisioned yourself at your goal weight?  I have.  I think that's key to weight loss and anything in life.  First, you must have a vision.  Once you have a vision you have to remember it and I don't know about you but I have trouble remembering things.  To commit to what I really want to do, not write it down (hence the blog).  If your having trouble accomplishing something in life, I implore you to write it down and store it in a safe place (or start a blog).  Habakkuk 2 teaches us to write the vision and make it plain so when someone reads it they will run and tell someone.  Also, if you hold on and hold strong to the promises of God, then the vision will come to pass even if it seams as if it's taking too long, the vision will come to pass.

This is why I'm holding on to every promise from God for my life and why I'm holding on to losing weight also.  I know that once I get my eating habits in order, it will start a domino effect and things will start to fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment